Do You Wish You Had a Roadmap for Raising a Kid with Disabilities from Birth to Age 5? Check Out Our New Series!
Do you ever wish you had a roadmap of all the government benefits, specialists, and resources that are available for your child, if you only knew where to find them? Our new series, Mapping the Journey from Birth to Kindergarten, provides support and resources to families raising kids with disabilities under age 6 to help you learn the systems and build your care team.
The first event in our series took place on July 1 with celebrated marraige and family therapist Diane Simon Smith. We sat down virtually to talk about the unique challenges of being a parent to a child under age 6 with disabilities, and the importance of caring for ourselves. Watch the recording here!
If you're not already an Undivided member, sign up for a free 30-day trial to participate in the full Mapping the Journey series and much more, which includes:
- Exclusive Q&As with experts in public benefits, advocacy, education, and therapeutic and medical interventions.
- Face-to-face time with specialists during our biweekly virtual Office Hours.
- Live, interactive Zoom series with licensed psychologist and anxiety expert Dr. Lauren Stutman and her CARE-LA team.
- Back-to-school series including Q&As and Office Hours with educational advocates.
- 1-on-1 coaching with your dedicated Care Navigator.
- A comprehensive digital Binder where you can securely store, access, and share your child’s information.
- Custom care-planning to enable progress towards your family’s goals.
- Peer support from parents like you who are experiencing the joys and challenges of raising outside-the-box kids.
- Fun virtual and in-person events. It’s time to meet your people!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page, your email, and our Community home page for information about upcoming events!